The only good thing in Wrestling currently is Bron Breaker

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

There's plenty great in wrestling at the moment if you're not stuck in 1986 like Jim Cornette but the kid is great. He needs work in the ring but he's impressive for such littleexperience. He's already one of the best promos in all WWE too. He sounds like a sane Scotty Steiner, he's money.

He's got to get past the name though. It's shocking.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Plenty of people have more upside. Maybe not in NXT, but certainly in wrestling. Wardlow for example. 

In fairness, while I like Wardlow, he's 10 years older than him, and has been wrestling for 7 years so I'm not sure that's a fair comparison to someone who has literally been training for 6 months. 

Edited by mim731

• Paid Members

I'll die on the hill that Rex Steiner is an awful name, Bron Steiner is great. NXT 2.0 is only weeks old and has already brought through a bona fide star of the future, something the old NXT failed to do for years.  

• Paid Members

We just had Braun Strowman, I’d have loved a different first name. @mim731 it’s not apples for apples, I was nearly pointing out there are decent wrestlers who are under-utilised or haven’t realised their potential yet elsewhere. But I concour, for someone with that little experience he’s doing well so far. Don’t think anyone has been given that kind of push with so little time in the ring.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

There's plenty great in wrestling at the moment if you're not stuck in 1986 like Jim Cornette but the kid is great. 

True, there's also Josh Alexander and Swingers Palace. That's about it though 

He'll never have half the chance to be as big a star as Brock Lesnar, but watching him is giving me early Brock vibes for sure. 

He's a freak athlete who can do anything and has a natural charisma and a great look. Easily the most interesting thing to come out of NXT 2.0 so far and, like everyone says, will be a major player within the next couple of years. 

I love that he's not completely polished. He's different. His dad and uncle weren't your ordinary WWE factory wrestlers and they were much better because of it. 

The name is a shame, of course, but I hope they remedy that by the time he gets called up. Rex Steiner or Bronson Steiner are both much better.

Edited by SaitoRyo
spelling, innit.