The only good thing in Wrestling currently is Bron Breaker

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

They're going to kill him on the main roster, because WWE are cunts and dont know what they're doing. I mean, his real name is Bronson. A name like Bronson Steiner fell in their lap and they decided to call him Billy Bollock or whatever he's called. He's a prodigy, that boy. Like a duck to water. Looks like Rick, sounds like Scott.

• Moderators

How's he a try hard? He only started training a few months ago. 

Unless of course trying hard is a bad thing. Then every attempt many people make at humour and arguments on here are a bad thing. 

There's noone with more upside in wrestling than him at the moment. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

How's he a try hard? He only started training a few months ago. 

Unless of course trying hard is a bad thing. Then every attempt many people make at humour and arguments on here are a bad thing. 

There's noone with more upside in wrestling than him at the moment. 

Plenty of people have more upside. Maybe not in NXT, but certainly in wrestling. Wardlow for example. 

Try hard was in regards to that promo channeling his uncle, but it wasn’t a patch on him. His debut on NXT was rough, LA Knight made him look much better then he was (similar to how people thought Dominick was a great wrestler but it was Buddy and Seth making him look great). He absolutely could be a big deal in a few years, but he’s got a way to go yet. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Plenty of people have more upside. Maybe not in NXT, but certainly in wrestling. Wardlow for example. 

Try hard was in regards to that promo channeling his uncle, but it wasn’t a patch on him. His debut on NXT was rough, LA Knight made him look much better then he was (similar to how people thought Dominick was a great wrestler but it was Buddy and Seth making him look great). He absolutely could be a big deal in a few years, but he’s got a way to go yet. 

With all due respect I'm going on with my gut on this rather than yours. He's trained for literally less than 6 months. And also, LA Knight is a great promo, one of the best things in Powerrr, but let's not confuse him with anything approaching a bang average wrestler. 

No greater upside. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

With all due respect I'm going on with my gut on this rather than yours. He's trained for literally less than 6 months. And also, LA Knight is a great promo, one of the best things in Powerrr, but let's not confuse him with anything approaching a bang average wrestler. 

No greater upside. 

I am no LA Knight fan, but he's a good wrestling hand to have. He is someone who can elevate his opponent.  If that is him after 6 months, then he's going to go far. I will give you that, I just don't think he's as good as you do right now, but I can see him going far if he gets the right support. The problem with WWE Developmental is sometimes it's not the best place. But, if they are serious about creating completely new stars, he's definitely the blueprint for doing so. 

I hope you're right on this one. It's about time they created another decent star themselves who stands out from the roster.

I’d honestly give the guy a mega push ASAP. Can you imagine the reaction if Roman has run out of opponents and is out giving it big licks with an open challenge then this guy comes down and beats him? Overnight superstar.

I believe the reason they didn’t go for the Steiner name was the difficulty in the trademark - not sure if Scott or Rick own it. They also didn’t go with Rechsteiner as it’s very difficult to meaningfully trademark someone’s real name.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, FUM said:

I’d honestly give the guy a mega push ASAP. Can you imagine the reaction if Roman has run out of opponents and is out giving it big licks with an open challenge then this guy comes down and beats him? Overnight superstar.

I believe the reason they didn’t go for the Steiner name was the difficulty in the trademark - not sure if Scott or Rick own it. They also didn’t go with Rechsteiner as it’s very difficult to meaningfully trademark someone’s real name.

Definitely. Jim Cornette blotted his copy book though. 

"You can tell he's green as he shouts after every spot" 

Much like his dad and uncle fucking did. Scott steiner has a video on YouTube dedicated to him going "HEH" after everything 

50 minutes ago, FUM said:

Thats a bloody shame as he looks like a Steiner, sounds like a Steiner and dresses like a Steiner.

He needs to wear a bumbag to complete things though.