Interactions with other wrestling fans

CL Punk

• Paid Members

I don’t wear my wrestling shirts outside of shows anymore because of fear of random wrestling fans spotting and starting to talk to me which has happened too often for my liking. It’s like they can’t control their excitement at spotting another fan “in the wild.” It’s usually over-excited babble over something I don’t watch or how the guy who just went on second-last on the PPV would be doing better but “Vince doesn’t like him.” Simply doesn’t happen with shirts about films, TV shows, bands, comic franchises etc. Avoid.

2 hours ago, air_raid said:

I don’t wear my wrestling shirts outside of shows anymore because of fear of random wrestling fans spotting and starting to talk to me which has happened too often for my liking. It’s like they can’t control their excitement at spotting another fan “in the wild.” It’s usually over-excited babble over something I don’t watch or how the guy who just went on second-last on the PPV would be doing better but “Vince doesn’t like him.” Simply doesn’t happen with shirts about films, TV shows, bands, comic franchises etc. Avoid.

I wear my shirts out, if a fan sees me and tries to speak to me, I just completely blank them. Yeah I'm a rude prick.

Honestly, typically at shows fellow fans completely ignore me and talk over me to my male buddy/date.

This is his first wrestling show. He only came to keep me company. He doesn’t know what any of those words you’re using mean. 

Though based on everyone else’s tales of woe perhaps that’s a blessing? 

I was once asked if I was a wrestlers girlfriend. As if that’s the only logical explanation to my presence. 

• Paid Members

24 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The first time my ex went to a show on her own, a bloke in the queue asked her, "which wrestler are you here to sleep with?".

Are you sure they were talking to her and not the kids stood behind her? 

Edited by Tommy!

me and two mates went to NXT in Liverpool a few years ago and my mate to the right of me got the short straw in having to sit next to someone who then asked him about modern WWE throughout the night, he doesn't watch any of it though, or didn't, and had to spend the whole thing just politely smiling and going yeah like a bus trip next to a headcase thats never ever going to end . Any time anyones tried it with me I indulge a bit because I can't imagine the confidence or lack of self awareness it takes to be able to go up to people you don't know and call HHH a cunt or whatever and whatever, most people are usually trying to be nice and people usually chase me or throw things at me in the street so its a nice change of pace.

Today at Yorkshire Wildlife Park I was wearing a Randy Savage shirt.

I walked past a guy who pointed at it and said “Nice shirt mate”.

Instead of assuming he must be some kind of weirdo like many of you apparently would have, I thought he was probably just being friendly and said “Thanks mate”.

The end.

31 minutes ago, dopper said:

Instead of assuming he must be some kind of weirdo like many of you apparently would have, I thought he was probably just being friendly and said “Thanks mate”.

The end.

What a loser, he didn't even talk to you about Savage's IWA days or fighting Tenryu in Japan. 

He could have at least shouted and Ooooh Yeah loud enough to upset the Giraffes. 

36 minutes ago, dopper said:

The end.

That's nice. Doesn't change the fact most fans are fucking incel weridos.

• Paid Members
On 9/9/2021 at 5:19 PM, Sonny Mustang said:

I was once asked if I was a wrestlers girlfriend. As if that’s the only logical explanation to my presence. 

On 9/9/2021 at 6:50 PM, BomberPat said:

The first time my ex went to a show on her own, a bloke in the queue asked her, "which wrestler are you here to sleep with?".

It’s pretty weird thinking but I’ve actually encountered the inverse - at an unreserved seating show I unwittingly sat next to Lana Austin and she started talking to me with “Do you like T-Bone? I’m his girlfriend.” Looking back, I never think about the time I sat with “T-Bones girlfriend.”

12 minutes ago, JohnKringler said:

Most "smarks" will never touch a woman's hand let alone have sex with one.

Where does this bollocks come from and why is it always churned out? I’m the biggest dork you’ll ever find and I’ve been with mrs raid for 2 1/2 years.