General Disney Hate Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Still waiting for a Patricc is a nightmare link ?

Happy to admit I'm wrong but asked why does it seem she is always getting people piling on here?

I've no idea where you've got this sense of importance and entitlement from but why should anyone be arsed about doing this for you?

• Moderators

It's a simple question in which you've asked people to cite sources and provide you evidence to support a matter of personal opinion on why pat is white noise. She's won the award 5 times ffs. If you can't be bothered to figure it out why should other people do the work for you?

But no, you should be spoon fed examples so you can decide whether they're good enough for you. It's a bullshit approach to a 'discussion' and you'll now walk away feeling vindicated that no-one could 'back up their claim', when no-one other than you made one in the first place (I.e. Accusations of bullying)

Edited by Chest Rockwell

3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't think she has here tbf.

All this bullshit started with the misogyny comment to Tommy. But for all that is holy, can we change that fucking song to We Don’t Talk About Pat as this thread is becoming as boring as she is. 

• Paid Members

I found Encanto to be a strange one. The music was decent and the characters fun, but next to nothing happened and the film just resolved itself what felt like immediately.

It wasn’t until someone pointed out there’s no antagonist that I realised why I found it so forgetabble.

2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It's a simple question in which you've asked people to cite sources and provide you evidence to support a matter of personal opinion on why pat is white noise. She's won the award 5 times ffs. If you can't be bothered to figure it out why should other people do the work for you?

Probably because I've asked 20 times for an example and still not got one. Happy to be nominated for a 2022 white noise though.................

3 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Probably because I've asked 20 times for an example and still not got one. Happy to be nominated for a 2022 white noise though.................

32 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ironically, one of my issues is the way she makes every thread about herself, so job well done, again. 

Now, back to Disney. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Of course yes WFM! You are so right thats why no one has any examples and maybe just did it out of habit !

Here’s an example, pages of it in fact 

now can you stop posting and let others get on with slagging off Disney. Ta.