General Disney Hate Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

You do know a song can become a gay anthem without being aimed at that community?

Yes, that's not what was said though. I'm not disputing it can be empowering for gay people in any way, I'm saying it's not written with that meaning.

If what you say is what was meant then "sorry, that's what I meant" is the end of it, surely? 

14 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Yes, that's not what was said though. I'm not disputing it can be empowering for gay people in any way, I'm saying it's not written with that meaning.

If what you say is what was meant then "sorry, that's what I meant" is the end of it, surely? 

I'm wondering why this is so important to you

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

I been here forever but must have missed the period where Patirc upset you poor boys so much its ok to bully her forever.

If anything people are extraordinarily restrained in dealing with Pat. I can't recall her getting much if any ad hom abuse, just getting called out for saying dumb shit.

7 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

If anything people are extraordinarily restrained in dealing with Pat. I can't recall her getting much if any ad hom abuse, just getting called out for saying dumb shit.

I have had periods I have not been around but last few years I have been. I've seen ganging up on her for no reason. Have you not ?