Paul Orndoff has died

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

He might’ve been the first wrestler I saw hit a piledriver as well now I think about it. He was at least one of the first, if not the very first. And it was always a beauty.

Couple of cracking but very different entrance songs in WCW as well;

Weird thing about seeing Orndorff as a kid on some WWF stuff. Must have been 86. Anyway his hair literally looks like He-Man a bit. Like it's been placed on his head like Lego. Random. 

Anyway, absolutely love his more artistic work you could say. His run is SMW in 1992 is a diamond of a little run, the only regular TV I've really seen of him beyond his big runs. 

Wore a robe like a boss, great worker, piledriver of exquisite excellence, sparked out Vader when he was whinging, blanking Hogan at the HOF. Wonderful!

Rip Mr wonderful...But I think it's terrible that his son is looking for donations to pay for his funeral I mean why can't the son pay for it ?or did Paul not have any savings to cover the cost? what about WWE royalty checks coming in?  Like it's sad news..but I would rather make a donation to someone that is on the bread line that needs the money more than someone who main evented wrestlermania

Edited by kidzero

8 minutes ago, kidzero said:

But I think it's terrible that his son is looking for donations to pay for his funeral I mean why can't the son pay for it ?

Because it’s old school wrestling mentality innit? He knows full well there will be folks out there making sure he doesn’t have to dip into his own pocket. “Who wants to buy Mr Wonderful a coffin” is pretty high on the Foley scale, but people will do it.