Wrestlemania 37 - April 10th & 11th

Supremo

2 minutes ago, MEGABUCKS said:

Shouldn't she be fuming? Whats the point in having championships belts if you dont give a fuck that you lost it? Imagine when Bret lost to Shawn at Wrestlemania 12 he started rolling around ringside enjoying Shawn's celebration in the ring

I think I'll allow her a second for the 'character' to slip and be overjoyed at 1.) Having just made history and 2.) Probably made up for her mate.

Not a fair analogy either as, despite being my all time hero, Bret was a bitter bastard. He probably wasn't even happy when he won the belt.

2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yeah I remember Bret and Shawn having a historic first all white male Mania main event that they were both hugely proud of.

So everytime there's a first anything it's fine to cry, hug and break character? I'd much rather they stick to the storyline and save the congratulations at the back. Its meant to be for a championship title and its the main event

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, MEGABUCKS said:

So everytime there's a first anything it's fine to cry, hug and break character? I'd much rather they stick to the storyline and save the congratulations at the back. Its meant to be for a championship title and its the main event

Calm down James E. She did it off camera, outside the ring. She’s not the first to have done it, maybe the first to be caught being overwhelmed before going backstage but so what?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Calm down James E. She did it off camera, outside the ring. She’s not the first to have done it, maybe the first to be caught being overwhelmed before going backstage but so what?

To add to that, not every dynamic is the same. Sasha may have been working heel in the match, but until recently she was a babyface and teaming with Bianca Belair. It's not inconceivable that her character, in that moment, might think "you know what, you deserve this" and allow herself a smile, ready to regroup and come back for a rematch later down the line. 

Well I really enjoyed night one and thought that everyone gave it their all for the first night with a crowd again. 

I really wanted Lashley to win after the build they've given him lately. I'm not too fussed about Drew to be honest. 

Cesaro and Rollins had an outstanding match. The Bad Bunny match was all kinds of fun and better than anyone could have expected.

No complaints with the main event either and I was happy at the end. 

I would write more but I have work early in the morning. I'll catch night 2 tomorrow evening but I'm really excited to see the rest. I hope I can avoid spoilers. 

Edited by Angle_fan

4 hours ago, MEGABUCKS said:

In fairness she WAS off camera at the time. She was caught by a ringside fan. 

However it's not as bad as the time she won the NXT championship and WWE actually ran a interview with her where she started doing a heel promo talking about how she was better than Charlotte Flair, only for the interview to say "but how does the real Sasha feel" and Banks breaks into tears and cut the biggest babyface "I can't believe this is happening" promo ever. 

In fact here it is... watch it. It's lovely to see, but also infuriating.