Old Lives Matter

tiger_rick

Only Taker run I enjoyed was when he was acowardly heel (where he turned on JR and made him kiss Vince's hoop) in late 2001 up until the Flair match at Mania 18. He became far too 'I'm the big dog and this is ma yard' tedious after that, and then when he came back at Mania 20 as the deadman with the interminable entrance I wasn't arsed with him at all. I suppose feuds with Khali, JBL & Big Show etc during that era didn't help. Also remember him being singled out as being an utter prick to the WCW lads during the invasion as well, plus he inflicted his Jay Leno like big chinned ex wife upon us during that period as well. I think she pinned DDP at one stage even.

Hilarious seeing him piss away his mystique these days between the behind the scenes network stuff and his interviews with clods like Rogan.

Better than being a leftie or democrat.

Will never understand the hatred of the greatest POTUS in history & his supporters, the media did a fantastic job making Trump into a heel.

But anyway I came here to talk wrestling not politics.

Undertaker is one of the greatest gifts to the game & probably the most respected guy in the industry of the last 30 years.

• Paid Members

I never understand the point of this kind of thing. It boils down to: Celebrity has his own political views! Wow.

Personally I think that the Undertaker is allowed to believe whatever he likes. I'm with him on many things...I can see that this forum is a huge anomaly in that the vast majority swing left to far left, but people going on about how The Undertaker is a bad man because his political choices don't align with theirs, is just a bit much. He's still a childhood hero. And, while you'd never believe it here, there are still a lot of right wing wrestling fans. Indeed, almost all the biggest stars of the WWF/E have been right wing to some extent. I'm much more inclined to believe The Undertaker's account of locker room goings on than that of an anonymous message board anyway. 

Let's continue to let a middle aged man, totally unrelated to ourselves, come to and report his conclusions following a lifestyle in a business we are not privy to.