WWE Announces next 3 wrestlemanias

poetofthedeed

• Paid Members

Even if you wank yourself to sleep about how important it is that the Royal Rumble winner goes on last at Wrestlemania, two nights makes more sense than ever now that there’s two Royal Rumble winners between the men’s and the women’s.

If we’re all going to incorrectly use the word, “spectacle,” to mean, “Rumble winner’s title shot ends show,” then two nights gives you the chance to create pure spectacle. Spectacle to the max. Maximum spectacle.

Edited by Supremo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just switched on the Superbowl and there's too many people in that stadium considering we're in the middle of a pandemic imo. The cardboard cutouts are good, but still...

Wrestlemania's going to be exactly the same isn't it? :/

Edited by garynysmon

20 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Just switched on the Superbowl and there's too many people in that stadium considering we're in the middle of a pandemic imo. The cardboard cutouts are good, but still...

Wrestlemania's going to be exactly the same isn't it? :/

22,000 fans apparently. Reckon Vince will get 1,500 -2,000 on the pitch but may lose about the same due to a probably elaborate set. 

Edited by stewdogg
King of probably

8 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I think by the time Wrestlemania comes around in a couple of months things will have changed and that fans won't be allowed.

Florida has allowed Fans at sports throughout the Pandemic what makes you think they will change now?

With the Vaccine being distributed now as well I cant see them suddenly reversing course on allowing fans at events.

Is it wrong that I'm a little excited by it? I don't want to get into the moral complexities of it, suffice to say this is something they're legally able to do and my own feelings on it won't make a damn bit of difference. I have to admit I'll be tuning in to see fans at a WWE event in large numbers for the first time in a year. 

That Twitter account that usually has insider scoops has hinted that WWE may use the cut out idea that the NFL used last night to pad the crowd out which should be fun

I’d expect an on sale announcement for tickets to come either tonight during Raw or at some point this week as well considering we are less than 9 weeks off it