WWE Announces next 3 wrestlemanias

poetofthedeed

2 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Was about to come on and post about this, interesting they've moved the LA one 2 years as that was meant to be this year's theme. Hopefully we get to see in full what they were planning for Tampa with the pirate theme in 2020 this year

Sofi is hosting the superbowl next year, might have something to do with it. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, chokeout said:

They've announced they will be having fans at this year's event. 

Still in the middle of a pandemic and they are planning on selling out a stadium. 

Depending on state, the stadiums have fans in every week. Well short of capacity, of course, but one of the Wildcard games last week had 14,000 fans which is the most I've seen so far. It's not just a WWE thing.

Yeah Florida allows fans in its stadiums

I'm a Miami Dolphins Fan and each home game 12,000 fans have been allowed.

Jacksonville and Tampa have also similar numbers.

Might explain the 2 nights again this year, if they are allowed say 10-15,000 then doing it over 2 nights will maximise the income.

Assuming only locals will be permitted however.

5 hours ago, poetofthedeed said:

Sofi is hosting the superbowl next year, might have something to do with it. 

Tampa is hosting the SuperBowl this year and then Mania

Plus the events are 2 months apart as well so cant see why it would matter all that much hosting both events in the same year

Is this really going to be allowed to happen with fans during a global pandemic with numbers still on the rise? 
Also I don't know why they have decided to do another 2 night wrestlemania man, It didn't work last year, It completely takes away from the big spectacle and was a massive factor making last year's mania one of the worst in the companies history 

11 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Is this really going to be allowed to happen with fans during a global pandemic with numbers still on the rise? 
Also I don't know why they have decided to do another 2 night wrestlemania man, It didn't work last year, It completely takes away from the big spectacle and was a massive factor making last year's mania one of the worst in the companies history 

It’s all pretty much answered a couple of posts ago. 

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

Yeah Florida allows fans in its stadiums

I'm a Miami Dolphins Fan and each home game 12,000 fans have been allowed.

Jacksonville and Tampa have also similar numbers.

Might explain the 2 nights again this year, if they are allowed say 10-15,000 then doing it over 2 nights will maximise the income.

Assuming only locals will be permitted however.