Snitsky's back acne Posted March 12, 2025 Posted March 12, 2025 NXT is an easy little watch. Quick transition between matches and always decent enough action. Oba Femi is the real deal plus I think Ethan Page looks like a star in this environment. Stephanie Vaquer is an absolute superstar. Always a nice simple watch on a Wednesday morning. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 12, 2025 Posted March 12, 2025 Really enjoyed Roadblock. Felt like a show lineup very close to the bigger Takeover shows way back when. Just had a great mix of star power all over the place. I do enjoy it in general week on week but yeah definitely one of their best shows in a while I thought. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2025 The so women’s matches were the stand outs for me - particularly Grace/Perez. Roxanne has to be making her way to the main roster full time once Wrestlemania is said and done, and what an addition she’ll be. Stephanie Vaquer is also incredible - and very much deserved the win here, given how painfully average Giulia has been. I thought she looked OK here though, so here’s hoping it’s a step in the right direction for her. I learned about five minutes ago that Je’von Evans is only 20, which is frightening - both in the sense I now of the age where 20 feels really young, but also in the sense that he’s really bloody good, and when you consider his young age, he could have a very bright future indeed. I enjoyed the match with Page; and I’m wondering if Ethan will also find himself on the main roster post-Mania. Trick, Page and Perez would be great additions to either Raw or Smackdown, and it’s about time Tony D’Angelo found himself on the main roster too, although perhaps under a different gimmick. Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted March 12, 2025 Posted March 12, 2025 Giulia’s been working hurt for over 6 months I think so she’ll get a well deserved rest. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2025 Yeah, they're really going all in on Vaquer, and they should. Carries herself and works like a star, tons of potential as babyface and heel. Giulia seems to be taking time to adjust to a different style and having to tone down the physical excesses but she seems to be improving and getting more comfortable. Quote
CDM Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 On 3/12/2025 at 3:53 PM, Snitsky's back acne said: NXT is an easy little watch. Quick transition between matches and always decent enough action. Oba Femi is the real deal plus I think Ethan Page looks like a star in this environment. Stephanie Vaquer is an absolute superstar. Always a nice simple watch on a Wednesday morning. I think nxt is very good. They say that great matches don't get ratings. But I love watching great wrestling. That's why I like aew and nxt the most. I just generally browse through the main roster wwe. I do watch the ppvs though as they are at no extra cost on netflix. I thought roadblock was a masterclass in how to deliver short great matches. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 Giulia already working hurt is pretty worrying. She had serious neck issues back in the day that put her out for quite a while. Quote
CDM Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 I don't know why Stephanie vaquer is on nxt. Maybe she is just there to elevate the division and then she will go straight into main roster title contention when she does on the main roster. The women's nxt division is excellent. I think the toni storm v Mariah may storyline is the beat story currently in women's wrestling but overall quality nxt is the best in my opinion Quote
Big Bully Busick Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 1 hour ago, CDM said: I don't know why Stephanie vaquer is on nxt. Maybe she is just there to elevate the division and then she will go straight into main roster title contention when she does on the main roster. The women's nxt division is excellent. I think the toni storm v Mariah may storyline is the beat story currently in women's wrestling but overall quality nxt is the best in my opinion It was her choice to try NXT first apparently Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 1 hour ago, CDM said: I don't know why Stephanie vaquer is on nxt. Maybe she is just there to elevate the division and then she will go straight into main roster title contention when she does on the main roster. The women's nxt division is excellent. I think the toni storm v Mariah may storyline is the beat story currently in women's wrestling but overall quality nxt is the best in my opinion According to her, she requested it. WWE offered her main roster and she initially said yes but then chose NXT while she learnt English. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2025 And I'd say it's worked out well for her already. Going straight on the main roster without building her name might have seen her struggle more to get over. Now whenever she goes on Raw or Smackdown she's largely made. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 An NXT championship vacated mere weeks before the big Wrestlemania weekend show. Wonder what ol' HBK will cook up to solve that conundrum...? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 Fair play to this 'security guard' for this amazing bump that makes Jordynne Grace look awesome. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 As is tradition, supposed, “smart,” fans proving to be the thickest of the lot. I’d be absolutely furious if I was Ricky Saints or Ethan Page, working for proper, normal reactions, only to be met with tribal, dickhead chants of, “Tony Fumbled.” With the amount of AEW references on WWE television right now, it’s enough to make you think momentum is swinging and one company could be a bit rattled. They might as well fly Mark Henry in for the Starks vs. Page match. “It’s time! For the Main event!” Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 39 minutes ago, Supremo said: “It’s time! For the Main event!” Apropos of nothing but I really liked that gimmick. Just a fun use of someone who had a bit of name value but not much else to offer. Wasn't as great as using incredibly hot and talented women to do backstage promos but was something different and fun. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.