WWE Raw: Legends Night

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I've only seen clips on twitter, but is part of it the lack of a crowd here? It's one thing for a big name to come out with a big entrance and have the crowd make a big deal of it - but when they're all sat around corridors or just turning up, it feels more artificial. And that makes it feel like a bunch of people have turned up just for the paycheck.

That's what they've done for years. Just replace Dibiase and Duggan with Tatanka and Molly Holly.

Hogan is a cunt and all but credit to the guy, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if he went all "that doesn't work for me brother" when someone suggested that Orton belittle him.Ā 

Good for Flair for staying faithful to his missus and resisting the "charms" of Lacey.Ā 

Quick question, has there been more Charlotte telling Ric to piss off angles than lockdowns?Ā 

Is Garza the worlds worst lothario?Ā 

Guess Bray is OK if his dad turned up and was enjoying himself backstage.Ā 

And lastly can we check if Goldberg is alright. He seemed to watch RAW and think it was Drew is actually Randy and was the one belittling the legends. Guess hitting is on those lockers can cause problems in the long runĀ 

• Paid Members

I know its not the way it should be done, but having read the post-show contributions I'm a little sad thatĀ seeminglyĀ theĀ proper stars of oldĀ didn't make the current day dross look like chumps in the wayĀ they usually do.

Edited by garynysmon

I loved how Goldberg was clearly supposed to be saying ā€˜I hope you donā€™t think Iā€™m a threat, I hope you donā€™t think Iā€™m dangerousā€™ and instead just said ā€˜donā€™t think Iā€™m a threatā€™, in a menacing way.

It sounded like he was angrily telling Drew how shite he was.

Hogan's cunning enough to know it's open season now if anyone gets a live mic on him, he'd never let it happen scripted or not. If you started taking the piss you'd be able to fill the three hours.Ā  Probably never gonna happen. Did you see his face at that HOF show when Austin and Bret ignored him before then Austin got a fuck off pop for talking about kicking him in his arse? Man looked like he was practicing for the divorce.

Goldberg's 2016 return was the greatest wrestling storyline in the last decade. Unfortunately he's been milked too much and that teat is weathered and maybe it's time to call it a day... That being said, I still love seeing the doddery old bastard and despite the shoddy delivery, I don't mind him coming in for the odd match as long as it doesn't go on for too long to expose his decay... hopefully Miz cashes in because there is no way your champ should be losing to a part timer even if it's Goldberg.

@tiger_rickĀ was bang on with how the challenge should go down. Beggars can't be choosers.

Legends night is overrated.