Wrestlers who never should turn face/heel

TomJones233

Randy Orton should never be a face. Orton is just a great diabolical heel. Same goes for Charlotte Flair. Her in-ring presence screams heel. 

Turning Jon Moxley heel would be insane now. He has this kick ass aura and the idea that anyone can boo him seems insane. 

Also, New Day as heels would just be weird. 

3 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

Randy Orton should never be a face. Orton is just a great diabolical heel. Same goes for Charlotte Flair. Her in-ring presence screams heel. 

Turning Jon Moxley heel would be insane now. He has this kick ass aura and the idea that anyone can boo him seems insane. 

New Day as heels being werid is funny because the ONLY reason they're so over now is because they were heels.

1 minute ago, Tsurutagun said:

Agreed as far as Charlotte goes, but I think a heel Moxley would be incredible. He’s shown what he’s capable of when left to his own devices and I’d love to see that ability applied to a heel run in AEW. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Jinder has been a heel for about 9 years hasnt he? Dont remember him ever turning as a single or in the silly three man band thing?

He wasn't with the company for about 3 of those years though.

The Miz had a long stint as a heel. Shortly after his debut in 2006 until sometime in 2012 if I remember correctly.

It's an interesting topic and one that I think we've probably learned a lot about over the last few years especially.

Look at someone like Bayley. I never really saw anyone desperate for a heel turn there, yet it was arguably her best work in WWE.

I think sometimes it's the ones that you least expect to be decent at it that end up being revitalised by it.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Look at someone like Bayley. I never really saw anyone desperate for a heel turn there, yet it was arguably her best work in WWE.

I think sometimes it's the ones that you least expect to be decent at it that end up being revitalised by it.

While there's some exceptions - Goldberg and Sting come to mind - I think often there's no better education for being a great heel than working babyface opposite great heels for much of your career, and vice-versa. If you learn how the psychology works from one angle, you should be able to adapt really well to the other, and in a lot of ways a guy who's worked face most of his career can turn out to be the best heel because of a combination of that and them just having built up a ton of ideas for what they would do if they were heel.