Wrestlers who never should turn face/heel

TomJones233

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Tripper is a much better heel than face.

Outside of his 2000 run and the feud with Batista I'd say he's probably a better babyface than heel. As a heel he usually does his Ric Flair cosplay, has very long boring matches and isn't very good at getting babyfaces over barring one or two exceptions. He's definitely had more good matches and is more consistent as a babyface overall but his best matches are as a heel so tend to be remembered over them.

But then again, I'm not really a fan of the guy and outside of the occasional run of greatness here and there I think he's been monumentally dull most his career.

• Paid Members

I'm thinking the longest un-interrupted heel run, at least in the West, must be Cena's now. Roughly 17 years.

At first, I thought he must've only surpassed Hogan's run a couple of years ago, but I was shocked to find out that Hogan's main blue-eye run from his original face turn in the WWF to the nWo was only about 12 years. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Perry said:

Has Triple H ever really been 100% babyface though? His behaviour was still a bit cuntish

Babyfaces in WWE are always a bit cuntish. John Cena was top babyfaces for years while being a massive arsehole to everyone except the fans.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Jungle Boy. I’m not even sure it would be possible to turn him heel.

Oh, I don't know. Imagine him playing up to his famous parents and embracing a "Hollywood Golden Boy", born with a silver spoon in his mouth cowardly heel! I think he would be great! I do want to see him fully develop as a babyface first though...

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, reychampion said:

I don't think Rey Mysterio can be a heel.

He absolutely could be an annoying little chickenshit interference runner like Syxx was for the Outsiders. But it would work better with his mask off.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Steamboat was the most white meat of all babyfaces.

First name that popped into my head. I can’t even imagine him as a heel at all. 

On the other side, I can’t get on with the idea of Rick Rude as a babyface either. He was such a natural bastard. Was he a face ever in the Memphis days? I know they were in the process of turning him face in WCW in 94 for a match with Vader but that was right when he suffered the big back injury and that was that. Closest I recall to old Dickless Rick being a face was the ECW stuff but he was just a commentator then.