So, Rick Rude's cock then ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Ken "Harold Ramis" Patera's said this today on that Hannibal bloke's channel. Now I wouldnt believe this, but then he mentioned Jim Neidhart's name and I'm totally on the good ship Cock Fell Off. Neidhart's name always comes up in the "experimental/then it all went wrong" drug stories. If anyone is going to supply you with the goods for your willy to be rendered useless, its the Anvil.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Jim Neidhart is a good mate. Can’t wait to spread the word about Rudes cock just two days later. 

Probably had to knowing Jim. I bet he was running around like Denzil on that episode of Only Fools and Horses when he finds out he sold Del Boy exploding blow up dolls.

Brutus Beefcake tells the story like it happened years earlier in his book. He is talking circa 1990.

He says that under the advice of Curt Henning , Rude injected steroids into his cock and it all went wrong. His cock swelled up and he had to go to hospital to get it drained.

Wasnt there an autopsy from around the time of his death attributing heart failure ?

• Paid Members

Although I don't trust Beefcake's account of things in most cases, this being a story that happened in 1990 as a rib from Hennig and ended with Rude having to get it drained, rather than it being part of the circumstances surrounding his demise, sounds far more likely, with that story then getting conflated into his death as a rumour.

I'm not saying it's not true, but the idea he topped himself after getting his cock amputated still feels very much like an urban legend.