AEW Video Games

Merzbow

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Browser Brady said:

Seems there is a bug with the PS4 version whereby it crashes upon starting a match…

If you disconnect your PS from the Internet it will work.

Just in case you hear of someone having the issue.

Not had that issue. But it did crash during using the CaW. 40 minutes in and it just lost everything.

3 hours ago, Vegeta said:

Anywhere posting any caw recipes as of yet?

The AEW Fight Forever reddit has some but you really don't need any. You're picking from a tiny number of options. 

Unless you're trying to get a specific camouflage attire in which case there's dozens of items. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, JLM said:

Do you get a sense of the wrestlers being increasingly worn down as it goes on? In the AKI games i liked that it took longer to get up when you’d taken more damage, but in the Yukes Smackdown games they’d pop up like they were the Woyah. 

I've only played complete mismatches that go about five minutes flat so far, I can't decide if that makes me really qualified (there's been a lot of damage!) to answer this or not (no chance of fatigue setting in). It's hard for me to see much difference in how long they're down at this point, there's been no jarring pop-ups though and the majority of times I've seen poor Jack and Sammy get back to their feet today they've been clutching their back!

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

First order of business when I get it through the post tomorrow (other than disconnecting from the internet to get the dam thing work apparently) is turning off the Replay feature. I can’t be doing with that every time I hit a Signature or Finisher.

Then I’m putting the belt on Powerhouse Hobbs

Extra money for FTR on day 1 put off buying it. I don't like the feeling of being sold something when I pay for a game. 7 quid on switch for hook and danhausen! They have the FTW belt and no Hook? I want to play it but these things really bother me. 

Edited by Cheapheat

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

7 quid on switch for hook and danhausen! 

I'm definitely shelling out for Hookhausen, barely get a pint and a half in my local for the cost of them, well worth it.

Equivalent of a pint each for boring old FTR though? Piss off.

7 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

One thing it took me a while to notice was how thin the women's roster is. Not really the amount but the names. Hayter, Storm, Saraya and Willow are missing. Bunny is the only one with planned DLC. 

They wanted to represent a typical episode of Dynamite....

There is a weak women's roster but in their defense Saraya and Willow were probably to late to be added. Storm and Hayter should be on there though and I can only assume Brandi would have been in the early versions?

Played a round with Create an Arena a little last night, its basic but you can get some decent looking rings, the entrances don't look that special though.

Unlocked Audrey and in an amusing little side note, she referee's herself, this is the sort of stuff you would see on n64 and it made me smile.

I enjoyed playing through the daily challenges although earning all the money I'm not sure what I'm going to spend it on? I already seem to have more money than I'll ever need? Unless Owen/Brodie cost mega money.

Putting somebody through a table is a dream! the WWE 2k series have made weapon matches not very fun imo, you got to be so accurate with things like tables and ladders. This games looks to have restored the fun factor in those types, have not tried Ladder Match yet though.

1 hour ago, theringmaster said:

They wanted to represent a typical episode of Dynamite....

There is a weak women's roster but in their defense Saraya and Willow were probably to late to be added. Storm and Hayter should be on there though and I can only assume Brandi would have been in the early versions?

Played a round with Create an Arena a little last night, its basic but you can get some decent looking rings, the entrances don't look that special though.

Unlocked Audrey and in an amusing little side note, she referee's herself, this is the sort of stuff you would see on n64 and it made me smile.

I enjoyed playing through the daily challenges although earning all the money I'm not sure what I'm going to spend it on? I already seem to have more money than I'll ever need? Unless Owen/Brodie cost mega money.

Putting somebody through a table is a dream! the WWE 2k series have made weapon matches not very fun imo, you got to be so accurate with things like tables and ladders. This games looks to have restored the fun factor in those types, have not tried Ladder Match yet though.

I'm hoping patches have extra outfits that you can buy later on. At the moment all you can buy is an extra outfit for the Bucks and for Baker. I feel like everyone should have more options.