AEW Video Games

Merzbow

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Guys and gals image.thumb.jpg.c387c1f1a82b91abb112ae21ae2fe211.jpg

Free PS5 upgrade as well for future proofing. £40.95 from The Games Collection. I’d use them again for sure.

I've pre-ordered from hit but unsure if it will even come  tomorrow. A bit annoying as I am at home recovering from surgery and am bored. if not dispatched by 3pm I may cancel.

I got an email last night from Game Sold Separately where I pre-ordered. They’ve had a delay in receiving their stock and won’t be shipping them out until tomorrow.

They’ve offered the option of cancelling the order, but it’s only a day delay which I can make do with. They’ve also extended the return period and givens £5 voucher as a make good.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

HMV online have all versions for £42.99. Whether that will be similar to instore price I don’t know, but you can click and collect. Game and Argos are still £49.99. @westlondonmisthope it does, and hope you feel better.

Thanks much appreciated, just tired and aches a bit (I've had the same operation several times so kind of used to it), but I'm fine.

Hmv sold out on Switch. If they don't dispatch I may just go to estore and preorder.

13 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

HMV online have all versions for £42.99. Whether that will be similar to instore price I don’t know, but you can click and collect. Game and Argos are still £49.99. @westlondonmisthope it does, and hope you feel better.

When I worked at HMV they never used to price match, but if it’s on their website at that price I’m almost certain they will if it isn’t already that price in store.

Further to my previous post, Game Sold Separately are still taking orders for it at £37.95 plus free shipping (which is what I paid), but you won’t receive it untilFriday at the earliest

30 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I got an email last night from Game Sold Separately where I pre-ordered. They’ve had a delay in receiving their stock and won’t be shipping them out until tomorrow.

They’ve offered the option of cancelling the order, but it’s only a day delay which I can make do with. They’ve also extended the return period and givens £5 voucher as a make good.

I had the same issue with Final Fantasy 16 with them but never received a voucher.

So i pre-ordered and downloaded the digital copy.

The timer on it says i cant play it untill around 2pm tomorrow.

Is there anything clever i can do like move the clock forward on my PS or change timezone and then disconnect from the Internet or am i just going to have to wait ?

Sods law, i have a few hours free today but not tomorrow or the day after…

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Browser Brady said:

So i pre-ordered and downloaded the digital copy.

The timer on it says i cant play it untill around 2pm tomorrow.

Is there anything clever i can do like move the clock forward on my PS or change timezone and then disconnect from the Internet or am i just going to have to wait ?

Sods law, i have a few hours free today but not tomorrow or the day after…

Not sure if this stuff still works, but people used to change their console timezone to Australia / New Zealand etc to get around this. 

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

I've pre-ordered from hit but unsure if it will even come  tomorrow. A bit annoying as I am at home recovering from surgery and am bored. if not dispatched by 3pm I may cancel.

Can order at game collection by 2pm for same day dispatch next day delivery.

https://twitter.com/game_collection/status/1674008603651366912?t=CBANDg0Am5521_4F41_35g&s=19

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I won't be playing it, but I'll be watching the OSW review.

If its Patreon only, I'll share the love with my BFFs who DM me :)

I presume this will be the Brucie Bonus episode in the curent Main Event Mafia arc.

IGN - 6 

Gamespot - 6 

Game Informer - 6.25

Push Square - 5

Not getting very good reviews. I will wait on some of you guys thoughts but disappointing.

It sounds like it plays solid and is fun but the AI can be buggy in single player and everything else is bare bones average to bad. Jim Ross being as awful as you would expect.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

The Switch port seems to be shit, half the frame rate of other consoles while also having issues like freezing up. I feel like issues like this are less about the console and more about less time bothering to optimize, hopefully it gets patched.