The best talents put together

Mr Lawrence

7 hours ago, sukhy said:

spacer.png

You beat me to it as I was going to post the Hollywood Blondes. The only thing disappointing about this team  for me was the era they existed in.

Being in WCW, and for a limited time, they never got the chance to show their true potential, especially as there were limited opponents too. Imagine these two in the late 80's touring the indies and going to the AWA and WWF to take on teams like The Road Warriors, Midnight Express, The Rockers and the Hart Foundation.

10 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

You beat me to it as I was going to post the Hollywood Blondes. The only thing disappointing about this team  for me was the era they existed in.

Being in WCW, and for a limited time, they never got the chance to show their true potential, especially as there were limited opponents too. Imagine these two in the late 80's touring the indies and going to the AWA and WWF to take on teams like The Road Warriors, Midnight Express, The Rockers and the Hart Foundation.

Blondes vs those teams you mentioned would have been INSANE. 

I wonder if we would have got an Austin/Pillman reunion tag team in late 90s WWF if Pillman hadn't have sadly passed away. Could easily have seen them as an on again/off again team for a few years. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, sukhy said:

Blondes vs those teams you mentioned would have been INSANE. 

I wonder if we would have got an Austin/Pillman reunion tag team in late 90s WWF if Pillman hadn't have sadly passed away. Could easily have seen them as an on again/off again team for a few years. 

Dusty splitting them up for daring to get over when they were only supposed to kill some time until creative found something for them was awful. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Dusty splitting them up for daring to get over when they were only supposed to kill some time until creative found something for them was awful. 

Dusty was cunt. This is a classic example of it. 

On 10/14/2020 at 6:51 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Phil-Collins.jpg

The Legend Killer had a chance to RKO Phil Collins and he didn't? That's just disappointing.

He deserves it just for winning the Oscar for Best Song over the rightful winner that year, Blame Canada.

Edited by CL Punk