Well, that’s ruined it

Frankie Crisp

1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

On a lighter note has anybody ever noticed how Matt Bellamy takes a really sharp breath before he sings anything when they listen to Muse? You have now. 

I can think of a few more reasons, main one being that I witnessed him having a proper “do you know who I am” diva strop at Leeds Festival

29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Rick and Morty and The Big Lebowski because of theIt fan base being full of dickheads thinking they are cool or quirky for liking it. 

Alright Disney Marvel boy.

I wouldn’t say it’s ruined it but Hitchcock has been parodied by The Simpsons so much that the lines are pretty blurred in my hazy memory of which did what.

Homeland - Started off brilliantly and I genuinely thought it would probably peak around series 5 or 6 with Brody being assassinated after working his way up the political ladder to become President. When it started to slowly become the Claire Danes show in series 2 and then fully in series 3, I switched off through sheer boredom. Same thing with Tom Quinn in Spooks, never the same after he left, though it was brilliant until his departure.

• Paid Members

I've done it to myself so it probably doesn't count as much but I can't hear Adam Page's theme in AEW without getting a little stressed I can't work out which commercial on TV it sounds like and then searching YouTube in any way I can to find it to no avail. 

It's been happening for 2 or 3 weeks now. Thought it may be Starling Bank but I'm still not sure it is. 

EDIT: it's the new Dolce and Gabana commercial. I'd assume its because they're both based off the track from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. 

I'm probably as annoyed now that everyone I see Page I'm gonna think about perfume and rolling fields. 

Edited by Shy Dad
Figured out what the bastard is

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I used to really enjoy Jim’ll Fix It as a kid.

I found a "Jim Fixed It 4 Me" T-Shirt from ASDA in the back of my clothing cupboard a few days ago. I stared at it in fecking disbelief. It was tossed in the bin, after a five minute stare, immediately.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

While it’s still to be officially confirmed, it seems a lot of places are reporting that Tom Hardy has been cast to take over as James Bond. So if true, what hilarious voice will Bond have going forward

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1337457/Tom-Hardy-new-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-No-Time-To-Die-Christopher-Nolan-next-James-Bond

If it's true, I see Hardy being like a Timothy Dalton. Both great actors but there really waiting for somebody else. In my opinion.

• Paid Members

I love me a bit of Sinatra, however there was a bloke I our office a few years ago, that used to whistle 'Strangers in the Night' at random intervals throughout the day. This went on for a good year or so and to this day, whenever I hear the intro to the song, I have to press skip as it just infuriates me.