Comic book movies II: the Richard Donner cut

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

The Pattison Batman is it's own thing, being kept separate completely from the wider DC stuff. While I can't say I was interested in another Batman movie, I am intrigued by this one because I fucking love RPatz and Matt Reeves has made some great movies.

I really hope the Synder cut is terrible, just to spite the awful awful people who have been campaigning for it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

I really hope the Synder cut is terrible, just to spite the awful awful people who have been campaigning for it. 

It will be. Personally I enjoyed Justice League because it had less of Snyders takes on the DC Universe. I loved Watchmen but he’s output post that has been generally awful

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

The original cut was one of the most bang average movies I've ever sat through and I'll probably watch the Snyder Cut out of simple curiosity.

Really don't see what all the anger is about.

As soon as details started leaking it was pretty fucking obvious that it was eventually going to be released and cast members bigging it was the final confirmation for me.

The whole "campaign" was just an example of cynical exploitation and manipulation of a fanbase by a corporation imo. Drip feed some details and watch them go.

Cheapest PR machine ever.