The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Cheers, @Onyx2. I've lost about 3 stone (20kg) since my Diabetes diagnosis in February of this year, but from when I started under the sleep clinic a few years back it's actually closer to 8 stone I've lost. Here's a bigger comparison. I think the picture on the left is from around the time I started  my current job. Even with my poor eating habits the amount of exercise I was doing was getting my weight down, albeit slowly. Depression really hit me back in 2015 with my other half's cancer treatment and me getting made redundant after the company I'd worked for for 10 years went under, and I pretty much just ate and played videogames to cope. Starting my warehouse job back in 2017 has probably literally saved my life. I went up to almost 25 stone at my biggest as I weighed 158kg at my first sleep clinic appointment.. Last time I got weighed for my annual diabetes check I was 107. I don't need my CPAP machine to sleep with anymore, but sometimes if I'm feeling stuffy I'll pop it on as I still snore when I've got a cold.

119557763_10164144779750023_5476873980645502945_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Picture turned up in my Facebook memories today from one year ago. Had to do the obligatory side by side comparison, also hi-viz cameo. 

IMG_20201207_132400_995.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah, I know what you mean about noise. I try to never be out and about alone without headphones to block it all out. 

7 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Yeah, I know what you mean about noise. I try to never be out and about alone without headphones to block it all out. 

I always wear headphones but it was mainly to stop people talking to me. Obviously the music is a massive plus but the “Don’t bother” vibe of over the ear headphones cannot be understated.