The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Does my hi-vis count as a vest? I'm now 112.5kg, 248lbs, 17 stone 10. Bloods are due at the doctor's at the start of October to see how the diabetes is doing now I'm down to 3 Metformin a day. 

IMG_20200827_222306_600.jpg

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Nick James said:

You look great! Good on you for the hard work and progress, also great to see your new uniform arrived and fits you better. 

Thank you. This is old uniform that I've shrunk into. It claims to be a "slim fit" and size 3xl. I'm still waiting for the 2xl t-shirts, which will or won't fit depending on who made them. 

• Paid Members

Took my daughter to Stonehenge with my wife, doing their close up access tour. 6:15 start but we stayed over night in a hotel. My daughter loves it then and went once before, but only from a distance. We were allowed in the circle today, and while I never had much of an interest in going, seeing them up close is pretty incredible. It was dry, but cold and I recommend it if you ever get the chance to do it

77D054B6-14A4-478B-B1AF-B3501242E7FE.jpeg

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Took my daughter to Stonehenge with my wife, doing their close up access tour. 6:15 start but we stayed over night in a hotel. My daughter loves it then and went once before, but only from a distance. We were allowed in the circle today, and while I never had much of an interest in going, seeing them up close is pretty incredible. It was dry, but cold and I recommend it if you ever get the chance to do it

77D054B6-14A4-478B-B1AF-B3501242E7FE.jpeg

That sounds very cool. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

spacer.pngI have absolutely no idea how to use technology at the best of times. 

In other news, I've finally lost the beard and unkempt hair and currently feeling pretty good. 

Even if I hardly ever smile for a man named Jolly. 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

spacer.pngI have absolutely no idea how to use technology at the best of times. 

In other news, I've finally lost the beard and unkempt hair and currently feeling pretty good. 

Even if I hardly ever smile for a man named Jolly. 

You honestly look like a completely different person in a very good way indeed.  Well done buddy.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Most young people with a moustache look fucking stupid but you actually make that look good, @Shy Dad

I really appreciate that (especially calling me young!) mate cheers. 

Thanks as well @Thunderplex I'm definitely feeling better in myself right now.