I watched Kaos on Netflix recently, a bit like Percy Jackson for adults -, mythological stories in a modern day narrative. Jeff Goldblum makes a great Zeus, but I loved Nabhaan Rizwan as Dionysus. I thought it was a good easy, evening watch

Edited by deathrey

I enjoyed Hijack, Silo, Slow Horses and Lessons in Chemistry the last time I had a free trial. Never really liked the look of Mankind but might give it a try. The ones I listed seem to be the new batch of TV from them, so am interested to see if anyone has seen them. Will give Severence a watch too, cheers. 

Nightsleeper

There’s been some proper shite recently that Ive ended up watching to the end because I’ve found it hilariously bad and want to see what stupidly contrived plot point the writers pull out of their arse next - Fool Me Once and The Couple Next Door for example - but this is another level of bad. All those shows need suspension of disbelief to get through them but this another level. It also includes some of the worst green screen I’ve ever seen. 

Genuinely fucking awful. Obviously my missus loves it. 

His career will be back to normal before long, as I think he's been offered quite a lot of money to return to other mainstream channels.

He admitted to a non-illegal affair, the other person involved verified that and an ITV investigation couldn't prove otherwise.

If you look on Schofield's Instagram, he's made his 'comeback' recently and all his This Morning colleagues are liking and interacting with his posts.

I don't really have an opinion, as it's obviously off and a bit weird - but if it was all legal, I don't want someone to be hounded. I think Caroline Flack was treated terribly for her relationship with Harry Styles, and she met him when he'd just turned 16. Equally, Cheryl Cole met that other 1D fella when he was 15 and was his mentor, and no one tried to kill her career.

I dunno, I'm wary of double standards but equally all of the above is a *bit* weird, so I'll have to console myself with the fact I won't watch anything these people do anyway.

I never got over Chris Evans ripping Richie Neville for going out with a teenager on TFI Friday then marrying her a couple of years later.

In my mind if you know and influence someone as a kid but wait until they’re legal your still creepy and a bit morally bankrupt but thats the difference between creepy and criminal and if nobody can prove otherwise he probably doesn’t deserve to have his life ruined. It’s fair to say a bit of the outrage comes from homophobia.