• Members
11 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I never realised it was actually good. I saw that Zack from Saved By The Bell was in the later series so always presumed it was shit police procedural.

I think that's one of those cases that like with most American series, they have so many episodes that everyone ends up in it at some point.

Like Eastenders and Corrie, there's no escaping the inevitability. 

• Paid Members

I didn't like NYPD Blue when I was younger and I wasn't sure why and then when I watched CSI: Miami for a bit I realised it was because of David Caruso. One of the worst actors I've ever seen and I can't get past that, which is annoying because Dennis Franz is awesome.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I didn't like NYPD Blue when I was younger and I wasn't sure why and then when I watched CSI: Miami for a bit I realised it was because of David Caruso. One of the worst actors I've ever seen

• Members

The first two episodes of The Rehearsal have been excellent. If you like Nathan For You, you will love this.

In the first episode, when he walks round the corner as the owner of the blog The Thrifty Boy I absolutely lost it and had to pause it for a long while. Nathan Fielder is a genius.

I've also finished the first series of Better Call Saul and thought it was brilliant. Howard might be one of the most unlikeable characters I've ever come across. I hope Jimmy kicks the shit out of him at some point.

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've also finished the first series of Better Call Saul and thought it was brilliant. Howard might be one of the most unlikeable characters I've ever come across. I hope Jimmy kicks the shit out of him at some point

I’ve restarted it as well. I got up to the end of the second season on first watch. I loved it then and I love it even more now. Kim Wexlers rivals Baggio in the divine ponytail stakes for me, Clive. 

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

I'm catching up on the latest season of Westworld and I really should have watched a recap or something, I'm still loving it tho even if it thinks it's much cleverer than it is.

Same, watched the first two episodes but had to read a season 3 recap. Didn’t help much tbh. Seems they’ve dialled things back a bit from where it ended and I’ve heard many bad things about the current run but as long as Ed Harris is around I’ll be there for the duration. Aaron Paul’s hair is a bit silly though.

28 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I get the feeling they're trying to recreate the original season now that I've gone further, maybe there was some backlash against the third for being so bat shit insane.

I liked the third series but they didn’t stick the landing at all. A shame because stylistically it was fantastic and who doesn’t love a bit of *checks list of wrongun’s* Vincent Cassel?