The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gooner said:

You obviously very much emotionally invested in Cody Rhodes being the man and being the one to dethrone Reigns, but can it not happen on another PPV event?

If they had one chance to crown him at a Mania and Lugered him but he recovered to where he is now, I can’t imagine making him wait to a Clash of the Extreme Backlash.

1 hour ago, Gooner said:

The Rock vs Roman Reigns may only be able to happen this year and if that is the case it needs to take place on  the biggest show of them all.

Or, assuming you aren’t having him actually lose the belt to Rock, you could do it in Australia where Rock has a house. Then you have another reason for people to celebrate Roman getting knocked off. Which surely after this long a reign, you knock him off at Mania. You don’t leave that until In Your House either.

It doesn’t matter who the guy is after Cody at this point. Nobody thought Cody was the guy for the majority of his career. Hopefully they take a more organic approach to building their next long term baby face as it’s often felt Cena and Reigns had to get over in spite of their pushes at times. SUFFERN’ SUCCOTASH!

I think it's probably a bit old fashioned to expect them to be looking for their next big babyface really. They've spent the last couple of years building up an unstoppable heel at the top of the card, and Hunter has previous with his long heel run as the face of a brand, and is a big NWA fan. Not only am I not convinced that they ever really saw Cody as the next big blue eyes, I'm not convinced they're looking for one. 

2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Regardless of heel or face the next ‘guy’ is probably some TikTokker none of us Old Spice wearing, fish supper loving middle aged bastards have ever heard of.

To be honest, I think nothing will cement a change in guard and the end of the Vince years than something as modern in pop culture as that happening. The rancid old cunt was probably trying to bring Tom from MySpace in for Mania. 

Don't know about anyone else but I'm slightly interested and intrigued to watch the 2024 preview show from the WWE network in a hour they announced it on raw and during raw said hhh is appearing and will be announcing a special announcement during.

Not sure if it will turn out to be anything worth being slightly intrigued but after he teased and hyped up the return of the rock on raw over twitter he has my trust 

1 minute ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Announcing a special announcement is just H³ trolling Tony Khan isn't it. 

The special announcement he announced was actually him announcing news he himself had already announced in a social media announcement earlier that day.

Peak announcing.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Announcing a special announcement is just H³ trolling Tony Khan isn't it. 

1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

The special announcement he announced was actually him announcing news he himself had already announced in a social media announcement earlier that day.

Peak announcing.

Is the news that Dixie Carter is coming in?

2 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Is the news that Dixie Carter is coming in?

It was MITB and an NXT special in Toronto.

There were people that genuinely seemed to be believe it was a purchase or partnership with TNA as they used PLEs on an advert for their app.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

There were people that genuinely seemed to be believe it was a purchase or partnership with TNA as they used PLEs on an advert for their app.

Ha! What are the odds. Wouldn't have been as funny.

Just kidding. I know it wasn't funny anyway, I'm at least THAT self-aware.

Having a think I'm not that opposed to the idea of doing Rock Roman down under. Apart from causing the US fans to get butthurt the settings big, fans will be wild and of course it frees up Roman to go against Cody. I'd like to see Solo cost Rock the match with some tomfoolery involving the Uso's then do Rock Solo at Mania where he decimates Rock far more convincingly than Roman does setting him up to turn on Roman post mania and Rock goes back to his planet never to be seen again!

• Paid Members

Given that Roman is in a multi man at the Rumble, I surmise he won’t be defending it inside a Chamber next month. So my hardly-bold prediction is ;

Rumble : Both champions retain, Cody wins Rumble

Chamber : Reigns beats Rock, Punk wins a Chamber to earn shot at the Raw belt

Mania : Cody beats Roman, Rollins vs Punk

And I’d be happy with it.