WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

Finished chapter 9 on Xenoblade Chronicles X and I've hit a brick wall. 

Leveling at a snails pace and I even tried the "scout a LVL60 blade" cheese which only improved things marginally.

Still having fun but anyone who claims the game isn't grindy is a dirty liar. 

• Paid Members

The Halo Infinite Multiplayer looks good enough to swing me to Xbox Series X over PS5. Standout game of all of E3 so far for me is Guardians of The Galaxy oddly, just looked really fun and the battle system looked pretty interesting.

Covid has been great for E3, at least for that Xbox showcase. Just banger trailers one after another with minimal corpo hot dogging, forced celebrity appearances and execs wearing their branded bomber jackets. 

Thought Redfall looked boring, though. Like a Left 4 Dead clone with Life is Strange graphics. Tone of it was very 360 era. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Forza 5 looks amazing. Out November.

It does look interesting. I hope they keep the shit cars in because I tend to struggle driving anything above a B class. Sometimes I'll hop in an A if I absolutely have to, but anything faster than that and I tend to struggle.