SaitoRyo Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 Linda Ronstadt an all-timer when it comes to covering the material of others. Just has the voice. I love her. Quote
Chili Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 (edited) Lovely stuff. Edited June 18, 2023 by Chili Quote
King Coconut Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 4 minutes ago, Chili said: I haven't been that aroused by a drummer since Mmmm-Bop. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 18, 2023 Members Posted June 18, 2023 30 minutes ago, King Coconut said: I haven't been that aroused by a drummer since Mmmm-Bop. The Monday morning after Hanson first played TOTP, we were all lining up for PE outside the block all talking bollocks and Richard Keighley mentioned how much he fancied the drummer and got absolutely rinsed. He was known for the rest of our school days as "Mmmbop Boy" Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.