Browser Brady Posted August 20, 2023 Posted August 20, 2023 New old song…. This is the Demo of “Basket Case” by Green Day. Lyrically its completely different, weird to hear something so familiar yet different Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 23, 2023 Posted August 23, 2023 I listened to A Grand Don't Come For Free on the way home from work today. Maybe it was because I haven't listened to the track in years, or that I was listening to it in the context of the record but this was great and no where near as annoying as I used to find it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 23, 2023 Members Posted August 23, 2023 1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said: I listened to A Grand Don't Come For Free on the way home from work today. Maybe it was because I haven't listened to the track in years, or that I was listening to it in the context of the record but this was great and no where near as annoying as I used to find it. I felt exactly the same when I listened to it back but about Dry Your Eyes. Back in the day it was an easy skip as it was bloody everywhere, but its a lovely little pop song removed from that. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 26, 2023 Members Posted August 26, 2023 Al Green covering Perfect Day. Lovely. Quote
The Gaffer Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 Totally forgot about these chaps. They had a lovely man-band era Take That x Depeche Mode vibe going on but it never seemed to take off in the UK much: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.