westlondonmist Posted August 3, 2023 Posted August 3, 2023 For some reason I've listened to some Itali Disco recently. Some of it is dreadfully bad, some of it really takes a lift from singers speaking little, none or passable English at best, lyrics often making no sense, the cheap basic production but some make the most of it. This is one I heard yesterday by Savage (pronounced Sauvage). The singer wrote and played all the instruments. He had to hire the synths and drum machine. Quote
westlondonmist Posted August 4, 2023 Posted August 4, 2023 I do love that song, easy guitar riff to play along too as well. You can find on YouTube Michael singing it as a solo song. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted August 4, 2023 Posted August 4, 2023 The superb Joshua Ray Walker has a new record out covering some of his favourite female pop records. It's a lot of fun. Here is his take on Beyonce's 'Halo'. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.