Jump to content

All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

 

I wrote an essay on outsider artists focusing on Wesley Willis (and Jandek) when I was at uni. I think I got a high 2:1 for it. Cheers Wes. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

I was so so happy when I saw them when that Fat Mike prick couldn’t make it and was replaced by Jay Fucking Bentley. I only knew when they took the stage and I totally Bad Religion fanboyed out!

Posted

There could be a thread in this but if I could’ve been at any gig in history, this one is on the shortlist. Just the most captivating and energetic performance. 

Talking Heads - Life During Wartime. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...