Keith Houchen Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 Wait, is that Shampoo in the vid? How have I not noticed that before??!! Quote
Merzbow Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 Yeah, they both wrote in a fanzine for the band, too. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 2, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted May 2, 2023 (edited) 3 incredible songs that barely scratch the surface of an amazing career. Edited May 2, 2023 by gmoney Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 3, 2023 Members Posted May 3, 2023 Yes I've watched Rye Lane tonight. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 5, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2023 In honour of this article I'm going to stick this here. https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/pixies-disabling-alarms-google-phones/?amp Apparently the "STOP" that Frank Black Francis says at the start of the song has been disabling the alarms in Google Pixel phones. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.