Paid Members Statto Posted April 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2023 This here's my favourite Terry Allen number: Quote
SaitoRyo Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 3 hours ago, Statto said: This here's my favourite Terry Allen number I love me some Terry Allen! A very talented artist in various fields. Glad he's finally getting his due alongside his contemporaries like Townes Van Zandt, Guy Clark, Jerry Jeff Walker etc. Juarez and Lubbock (On Everything) are two absolutely incredible records. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2023 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: It's such a good video. I remember Spotify putting a cover of it in my discover weekly once. It's good. I found it on YouTube. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 15, 2023 Posted April 15, 2023 Fuck The Sun and the tories and the police who covered it up for as long as they could. Fuck them every day, but more so today. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.