SaitoRyo Posted February 24, 2023 Posted February 24, 2023 11 minutes ago, gmoney said: I'd be interested too, if you want to drop them in this thread? Tell you what, here's a link to my latest - Burnin' Blacktop - which is basically just something I made to drive to for a few weeks until I get bored of it. Should be able to access other public playlists by clicking on my profile! Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted February 24, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted February 24, 2023 Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 1, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted March 1, 2023 (edited) EDIT: Nice to see whoever made this video included a still from Johnny Cash in Columbo at the bit in the song where it mentions being talked to by a sheriff. Takes away from the solemnity of the song, but it was a nice touch. Edited March 1, 2023 by gmoney Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.