Members SuperBacon Posted April 6, 2023 Members Posted April 6, 2023 I know it's a "comedy song" and that's usually the worst, but this is genuinely one of my favourite songs of the last few years and it's just come on shuffle again and made me massively laugh. Bloody YouTube age restrictions. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted April 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2023 Stanglers - No Mercy Should be the national anthem Quote
Merzbow Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 2 hours ago, SaitoRyo said: Did you watch the same episode of TV as me? Quote
SaitoRyo Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 40 minutes ago, Merzbow said: Did you watch the same episode of TV as me? I did not! What was it? I've loved These Are Days (and 10,000 Maniacs/Natalie Merchant) since hearing it on the Bringing Out The Dead soundtrack. A very uplifting anthem. Quote
Merzbow Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 18 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said: I did not! What was it? I've loved These Are Days (and 10,000 Maniacs/Natalie Merchant) since hearing it on the Bringing Out The Dead soundtrack. A very uplifting anthem. It was played on the latest episode of Yellowjackets, it's got a really banging soundtrack. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.