Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2023 Blossoms - Charlemagne Quote
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted April 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2023 40 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Dua Lipa’s great. One of the few modern mainstream pop acts I enjoy listening to. Physical is a cracker as well. Quote
Butch2000 Posted April 20, 2023 Posted April 20, 2023 And anyone who makes a “Hur hur Al Wilson was Torries dad” joke needs to provide themselves with shotgun mouthwash Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2023 Just now, Fatty Facesitter said: Dua Lipa’s great. One of the few modern mainstream pop acts I enjoy listening to. Physical is a cracker as well. She's brilliant, I think Hallucinate is just about my favourite ahead of Electricity. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.