All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)

gmoney

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Shit fact, this was one of the first musical productions Pharell Williams is credited on with this remix. He is the one saying S.. W.. V...

Anyway, I had this pop in my head randomly (probably as I used to hear this around the same time) 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Shit fact, this was one of the first musical productions Pharell Williams is credited on with this remix. He is the one saying S.. W.. V...

That’s not a shit fact! I love stuff like this! Guess that’s why I loved Pop Up Video so much. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Anyway, I had this pop in my head randomly (probably as I used to hear this around the same time) 

A damn shame this was used on some shitty advert, as it still gives me a vibe of mid nineties watching shite telly, even though the song's really good. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That’s not a shit fact! I love stuff like this! Guess that’s why I loved Pop Up Video so much. 

I am a massive Pharrell fan back in the day (I met my wife at a N*E*R*D gig) and went down a rabbit hole a few years ago and couldn't believe he started so young, especially when Neptunes didn't really get into their own thing until 98/99. However, now you know it, you can definitely hear its him, especially the second time near the end.

52 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That was great.

It's not quite true that he produced the song, or had any input into the production, it is his voice. 

If you listen to a lot of early Neptunes stuff, you can hear a massive new jack swing influence IMO.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

That was great.

It's not quite true that he produced the song, or had any input into the production, it is his voice. 

If you listen to a lot of early Neptunes stuff, you can hear a massive new jack swing influence IMO.

Yeah I worded it wrong. Hes credited on the production, as he's vocals are on it, but it was Teddy Riley who if I remember correctly had taken him under his wing to mentor him.