Dumb shit Brendan Schaub (and other fighters) says

wandshogun09

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

r/thefighterandthekid is a great snapshot of whats happening with Schaub these days. I'm not too far down the Reddit rabbit hole, but has there been another example of a fan page that fully turned on the person they used to support? It's really something. 

Nice guy. Never medhim. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah, a lot of MMA fighters aren't going to be covering themselves in glory at the minute over this one. A waste of skin that man is. 

Anthony Pettis had a stupid one as well about why they don't protect their schools with armed guards. Sure Anthony, more idiots with guns is what you need. Next you would have some security guard trying to explain why his shooting of a child could be seen as 'justified'. As seems to always be the case with the NRA favouring Americans, things like this happening send them further and further to the right. 

Here is a few other hot takes from the fuckwit.

"I'M ACTUALLY A FAN OF PRIDE MONTH.. BIG FAN OF THE B IN LGBT LMAO!!! TRANS PEOPLE THOUGH GOD I CAN'T F**KING STAND TRANS PEOPLE.. HAS TO BE SOME FORM OF MENTAL RETARDATION…"

"IF YOU HAVE A C**K AND BALLS, EVEN IF YOU REMOVE THEM YOU WILL NEVER BE A F**KING WOMAN BOTTOM LINE. I DON'T GIVE A F**K IF YOU GROW YOUR HAIR OUT AND CUT YOUR C**K OFF. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A NUTLESS MENTALLY ILL MAN BOTTOM LINE."

• Paid Members

Yeah, I’ve got a feeling his internet search history paints a different picture. His tweets about gay and trans people coupled with his constant need to tell everyone how tough and manly he is just makes it seem like he’s had a confused wank and is lashing out. 

• 4 weeks later...