Dumb shit Brendan Schaub (and other fighters) says

wandshogun09

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

He should’ve been locked down and kept away from people long before Covid hit. Just incase stupid is contagious. Seriously, the Rogan podcast and now him having his own has really exposed what a dimwitted idiot he really is. That Borrachinha Depot is basically this thread but on twitter and it’s got to be about 80% Schaub clips. How’s that for a stat? 

I figure the Coronavirus will probably wreck his stand up career. Far bigger names will struggle when theres no comedy clubs open for ages even with his connections.

Unfortunately he has this podcast gibberish to fall back on. Is he still that popular though ? That "Fighter and the Kid" popularity seemed years ago. I'm scared to even ask tbh. He is probably number 1 sports podcast or some shit. 

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Paid Members

Schaub got 3 big podcasts turning over money. 

The interesting thing to watch is he declared he will run a comedy show at a venue at he end of June. Tickets are selling but every guest on his show so far believes it won't go ahead.  

Edited by Fox Piss

I don't know if this was ever posted before, but a fun 50 odd minutes of the dumb shit (and barefaced lies) Brendan Schaub says...

Apparently Brendan, Joe Rogan and various other members of that set have tried to get this taken down over the months. Given how often Rogan goes on about one tiny detail in Foxcatcher being wrong (Mark Schultz's only UFC opponent being the wrong ethnicity) he sure gives Brendan's bit on the Travis Browne fight a huge pass when it comes to the finer details.