Dumb shit Brendan Schaub (and other fighters) says

wandshogun09

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I blocked both and muted both their accounts and names and they’re both still all over my timeline. I’d never even heard of this Tate cunt until about a year ago and now I can’t escape him. Rancid, the pair of them. Just the fact of 2 men in their 40s talking about a 19 year old girl like that is bad enough, without even factoring in the rapeyness of it.

Edit - the human race is done. Finished. Cooked. Grown men going on like this. 

3C5CB781-4E6F-4E54-9135-BCD23247B606.jpeg

Edited by wandshogun09

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

That’s it, Jakey, rape the feminism out of her. 

There's a nice looking BJJ/MMA gym near me that I was considering going to until I saw them hosting this prized prick for a seminar. Needless to say once you go diving into the tagged photos you start to see a huge amount of "Back the Blue", "Stop The Steal", "Lets Go Brandon" posts...its almost impossible to find a gym these days without this shit.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Rogan is a cretin, but am fairly sure he's just got his named bouts mixed up, i.e. Thrilla In Manila instead of the Rumble In The Jungle. But am not surprised he hasn't a fucking clue where Manila is.