The Mandalorian (spoilers)

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, cobra_gordo said:

I had a sneaking feeling they would with them releasing this episode on Wednesday. Is it something integral to Rise Of Skywalker. Which do I need to watch first? Seeing ROS tonight.

Not integral at all, just something that, whichever one you watch second, you'll go "aaah, that". The two things exist independently of each other but it's no coincidence that Mandalorian (which aired in the US before TROS came out in cinemas) included its little moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Caught the last episode and I can safely say that this series has been the most entertaining Star Wars content for some time. There's enough fan service to keep the nerds happy and a decent storyline which keeps you guessing. Even the weakest episode (4) was good.

The last episode had a great wtf moment in the ending and I can't wait for the next season. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I sat down to watch this a few days ago.... and ended up sat there all day until I finished it. 

What a tremendous show. My Sister asked me if it was any good I could only describe it as the most Star Wars thing since the originals. 

Perfection on every level. And yes I’m buying a baby yoda to 

The best thing about him in this is that he claims to have not seen any Star Wars. 

I just hope they don't try to drag anyone or anything from this in to their cinematic universe. I think the reason it harks back to that feeling that the originals had is that it evokes the saturday morning serials that they were based on.

• 7 months later...