HOSTAGE WATCH: WWE Stranded In Saudi

Accident Prone

18 minutes ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

Just announced WWE have extended their agreement.....

Expanded, not extended. It's still running until 2027 but just for 2 shows a year instead of 1. Since they were already running twice a year there this will be to make it official. Also I would theorise that this explains the shows they hadn't been paid for since the 2nd shows wouldn't have been part of the original agreement.

Still a shitty move playing hard ball and putting his talent at risk though.

• Paid Members

From today's Observer Daily Update.

There was a meeting at about 3 p.m. today at NYCB Live with Vince McMahon and the Raw crew.  We don't have details of what transpired at this time but these are some things we've been told. The company blamed talent speculation for causing a problem, the talent was told the flight issues were all mechanical and nothing more, and Seth Rollins attempted to do a rah-rah speech while telling people to keep things like this off social media in the future.

Seth Rollins giving out social media advice. Amazing.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I can’t shake the idea of Seth as a Gareth Keenan figure to Vince’s David Brent during that meeting.

I hope someone put's Seth's ring gear into a large bowl of Jelly 

EDIT - FFS @Merzbow you just beat me to it!

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I never thought that Seth Rollins and Pete Dunne would be the ones who toed the company line and licked boots the most, but here we are in the year of our lord 2019. Imagine John Cena coming out with even a fifth of the dumb shit that those two have spewed the past year? Woeful stuff.