WWE 2K20 announcment coming August 5th. First screenshot released!

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members

Yep, countless hours spent on SD2 too, including an entire summer holiday! It was the Create-A-PPV mode that sealed the deal for me, as I was always trying to outdo the rankings. The CAW system was very in-depth for it's time as well, so I spent a lot of time recreating my action figures there. I had a fantastic looking Spawn who I gave all the cool moves to. 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, PSF said:

Maybe it does, but it's holding In Your House's pint

Fucking hell! I remember buying that thinking how bad can it possibly be compared to Wrestlemania. Answer, Very!

All the AKI games were good. On World Tour I loved playing as the Ninja.

i got bought WWE 19 for Christmas last year. I played the Daniel Bryan story and never played it again. 

5 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

How did they mess IYH up so bad? It's the same engine but plays nothing like WM and looks like utter dogshit.

Budget essentially, Acclaim were pretty fucked at the time with financial issues and lawsuits so rushed it out, unfortunately with no money to do much promotion the game flopped amid terrible reviews.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Budget essentially, Acclaim were pretty fucked at the time with financial issues and lawsuits so rushed it out, unfortunately with no money to do much promotion the game flopped amid terrible reviews.

Surely not? It was only about a year later Warzone came out

• Paid Members

*CoughWrestleFestCough*

I remember a friend and I making our backyard  wrestling alteregos and spending a New Year's Day playing the career mode on Smackdown 2. Was heaps of fun.

I spent a heck of a long time on Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 as well. Filled my memory card with CAWs. Immense fun.