All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Our local elected cunt has been in the news this week after police were called to his home after a gathering was reported there. Turns out he wasn’t even there as he’s separated from his wife after coming out earlier this month and has been living in his second home. 

Disappointed at it being a non story but amused his ex wife has fucked him over whilst the previous local Labour MP has been lauding it up on the area’s Facebook page commenting on any praise that’s been directed at him with comments like “I always tried my best for you” and smiley emojis.

The concept of astroturfing is fascinating and horrific. Its obviously very effective. Always nice to see a troll farm going wrong, though, but what a fucking state we're in that the Prime Minister needs fake social media accounts posting messages of support. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

What an absolute diamond Rashford is though. Fair play to him and I’ll no doubt love football a little bit less when all the bellends find a way to turn this against him.

Just don't read the replies to his tweets. You can probably imagine some of the stuff in there but it's never nice to have it confirmed.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Just don't read the replies to his tweets. You can probably imagine some of the stuff in there but it's never nice to have it confirmed.

I've blocked some tit for replying to my RT with the usual bollocks. Empathy is a dirty word.