Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

TBH Liverpool deserve to get screwed over if only for that horrendous “We are Liverpool, this means more” moniker they’ve slapped on themselves.

Fuck me, if ever anything encapsulates why other fans think their delusion and self importance has no bounds, that is it.

2 hours ago, garynysmon said:

TBH Liverpool deserve to get screwed over if only for that horrendous “We are Liverpool, this means more” moniker they’ve slapped on themselves.

Fuck me, if ever anything encapsulates why other fans think their delusion and self importance has no bounds, that is it.

No other marketing slogan in history has triggered so many football fans, whoever came up with that in the board room needs a masive raise and a pat on the back.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Personally I favour the Warrior Kit slogan we had -"We come not to play". 

Corporate shite is one thing but actual fan adopted slogans are the worse. " We go again"- Awful. I don't even know what "School of Science" means but some Evertonian has it alongside "Born not Manufactured" on his front door. Top contender for getting poo through his letterbox.

"United Way" makes me smile though, like a young post 1990's Liverpool that lot.

Yeah We Go Again gets on my tits. Seems to have been adopted outside of Liverpool, too. This Means More is hilarious.  I don't know any actual fans who say it, but it's become our NHS on the side of the bus. 

PSG awarded the title. It's going on the books, boys. 

:)

:(

• Paid Members

Just seen some reports that the captains of the EFL clubs have been told to prepare their players for the news the season will not be concluded. The fall out from this will rumble on for years if true.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Just seen some reports that the captains of the EFL clubs have been told to prepare their players for the news the season will not be concluded.

R0pJH.gif.bc56f9758d1fe985542fd07ccef0dea7.gif

I've always found it odd that Liverpool fans adopted 'We Go Again' so warmly, considering it serves as a reminder of blowing the title. It'd be like Newcastle fans going 'I'D LOOV IT' all the time

Edited by PunkStep