Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

How would playing for 70 or 80 Minutes make any difference to playing for 90??

How would any integrity be left in the Competition, you would have to change the entire table to reflect all games after the same amount of time had been played.

This is the easily the most ridiculous solution that has been thrown about

They don't seem to have grasped the concept that 'next season' is going to be an utter shitshow as well. Until you can get fans in stadiums (good luck with that), whether it be 4,000 at Gillingham or 50,000 at Newcastle, the national obsession (or so they would like to have you think) is all but fucking redundant. See how well the 'franchises' & mega TV deals work, without the people that built and supported those clubs over the decades, through thick and thin....the people they largely forget...and trust me, I am well placed to talk about that. I'm not suggesting Covid is a positive, it's a fucking menace, but if it puts even a temporary stop to obscene wages and the general whoring, football merry-go-round, from agents to betting companies to UEFA & FIFA officials, I've no problem at all with that. VAR already ruined the season at the top level, Covid destroyed it. I hope all the clubs survive, but they won't. If it means more F.C United's & Salfords have to start-up from ground-level, so be it. It's kinda been coming.

Null and void is the only way, Covid 19 respects the football calendar and won't be a problem in August. 

42 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

They don't seem to have grasped the concept that 'next season' is going to be an utter shitshow as well. Until you can get fans in stadiums (good luck with that), whether it be 4,000 at Gillingham or 50,000 at Newcastle, the national obsession (or so they would like to have you think) is all but fucking redundant. See how well the 'franchises' & mega TV deals work, without the people that built and supported those clubs over the decades, through thick and thin....the people they largely forget...and trust me, I am well placed to talk about that. I'm not suggesting Covid is a positive, it's a fucking menace, but if it puts even a temporary stop to obscene wages and the general whoring, football merry-go-round, from agents to betting companies to UEFA & FIFA officials, I've no problem at all with that. VAR already ruined the season at the top level, Covid destroyed it. I hope all the clubs survive, but they won't. If it means more F.C United's & Salfords have to start-up from ground-level, so be it. It's kinda been coming.

And the lower league players paid on a week to week basis? I cant see any good outcomes from them having to get a job in a slaughterhouse or something.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz
Remembered the slaughterhouse thing and shoehorned it in there

18 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Null and void is the only way, Covid 19 respects the football calendar and won't be a problem in August. 

And the lower league players paid on a week to week basis? I cant see any good outcomes from them having to get a job in a slaughterhouse or something.

What about the vegan players?

1 hour ago, KingofSports said:

If it means more F.C United's & Salfords have to start-up from ground-level, so be it. It's kinda been coming.

Nah. Salford can fuck the fuck off. The irony of Man Utd fans loving them while berating Chelsea and Citeh for buying their success is a constant source of amusement. Bet they wore green and gold scarves while buying their new kits and season tickets too. Fucking dopes. 

Wasn’t there some stat recently about top clubs would still have made money or come close to it if they had zero attendances anyway? Games gone lads etc. 

1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

They'll just have to deal with it like everyone else. Nothing special about 'em.

59 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wasn’t there some stat recently about top clubs would still have made money or come close to it if they had zero attendances anyway? Games gone lads etc. 

Well, if that is the case, there shouldn't be too much of a problem...but it's fucking bollocks isn't it? Just 22 blokes chasing a ball in an empty stadium. Which cunt wants to see that?