Danny Baker is trending. He isnt a rapist. He isnt dead. He's ....

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

He could have just retired, surely? I'm sure Talksport will have him. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I'll never be able to watch series one of Pets Win Prizes ever again.

He was brilliant as host for series one before it lost all irony and hired Dale Winton.

"It's Shire Horses! Pulling beer! Your license fee pays for this."

• Awards Moderator

I'll watch / listen to anything with Danny Baker. Tremendous chat show guest, unique talking head and peerless radio host. I have more of his phrases in my daily lexicon than I can remember. 

His three autobiographies are side-achingly funny. 

Edited by Onyx2

• Moderators

Let's remember as well that Danny Baker posts monkey whimsy all the time on his twitter and likes to get steaming using it. He's no racist. He's just dropped a bollock accidentally and people are rushing voer themselves to use that fucking shite annoying CANCELLED term.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

I'll watch / listen to anything with Danny Baker. Tremendous chat show guest, unique talking head and peerless radio host. I have more of his phrases in my daily lexicon than I can remember. 

His three autobiographies are side-achingly funny. 

I used to listen to his Saturday morning show on 5Live religiously. The sausage sandwich game,all the little bits of knowledge he'd drop. It was always a great listen. People  (Vaughan, Johnny) have tried, andfailed miserably, to replicate this style for ages,

• Paid Members

Plus he's still got credit from when Millwall got to the Cup Final against Man Utd and they had various Millwall-supporting celebrities on the TV broadcast, all of whom were doing "ooh, I think we can nick it 1-0" and he just straight out said "We're going to get stuffed obviously, but it's still great to be here."