WyattSheepMask Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 I can picture it now “HAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!” ”WHAT!” ”HAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!” ”WHAT!” and so on. The things only hypothetical and I’m already wishing Rollins would fuck off Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2025 Someone at the next press conference should ask Hunter why he went to so much time and effort working everyone by pretending to fire and then re-hire Ron Killings, only for him to come back with the same music, win via DQ in a nothing match against Cena, then vanish for them to shoot an angle not involving him. It’s enough to make me suspect Hunter’s full of shit. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 10 minutes ago, Supremo said: Someone at the next press conference should ask Hunter why he went to so much time and effort working everyone by pretending to fire and then re-hire Ron Killings, only for him to come back with the same music, win via DQ in a nothing match against Cena, then vanish for them to shoot an angle not involving him. It’s enough to make me suspect Hunter’s full of shit. They've also re-re-branded him as R-Truth. Enough to make you think Triple H was telling R-Porkies. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2025 Fuck Austin/Punk, I’d love to see him face Drew McIntyre or Sami Zayn. The match would be better, and I suspect the feud would be too. On another note, they’ve done this and I honestly think it’s the worst thing they’ve done since scene turned heel. I’ve no idea what he’s going for here: Quote
SpykeDudlei1 Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 10 hours ago, RedTwoster said: Fuck Austin/Punk, I’d love to see him face Drew McIntyre or Sami Zayn. The match would be better, and I suspect the feud would be too. On another note, they’ve done this and I honestly think it’s the worst thing they’ve done since scene turned heel. I’ve no idea what he’s going for here: Stuff like this and the post PLE press conferences (where some questions/answers are kayfabe but others aren’t) are really starting to annoy me. We know it’s not real but don’t rub our noses in it. Why have Cena playing the dickhead heel who is fed up with everyone and everything but then comes out and does a babyface appearance at the SS kickoff press event? Quote
Mr_Danger Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 On 6/22/2025 at 12:11 AM, Supremo said: Hold on, Punk! Surely he meant running running over a middle aged woman in the expensive seats? Quote
SpykeDudlei1 Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said: Surely he meant running running over a middle aged woman in the expensive seats? Was he not just referring to having one more beer in him before getting on that quad and running her over? Quote
TheAdder Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 Smackdown seems to have fallen off air for the last 10 mins on Netflix. Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 Same here. Any idea what's happened? Quote
The Dart Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 I love how they came back from that, then 2 mintues later, they go to an ad break ! Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 (edited) CM Punk, on Colt Cabana’s Podcast; Punk: And I turned to Hunter and I said 'all due respect, I do not need to wrestle you, you need to wrestle me. I do not want to wrestle you. I seriously resent you for not putting me over three years ago when you should have. That would have been best for business but you had to fucking come in and squash it. And then I had to lose to fucking Truth and Miz. It didn't make any business sense then, it doesn't make any business sense now, and I am in a position now where I can tell you that I don't have to nor do I want to wrestle you at WrestleMania. I don't care if I was supposed to win.' Which I was. I didn't care. I didn't want to give him the fucking privilege. Do you understand that? Colt: Yeah. Punk: I said a lot of shit in there. I told them again and Hunter, he was gritting his teeth and I knew... he never liked me. It's one of those situations where you always hear those stories in the dirt sheets about 'Hunter says this about Punk' and all this negative stuff but me and him in a room together? Never any good vibes. Always negative, the way he would always look sideways at me, the way he always treated me. For instance, a simple courtesy call. 'Hey, that is the European tour, you can't do the movie, we're going to have Randy do it.' But he thought he didn't have to do that because he thought that I was a piece of shit. Colt: Listen, I... you tried to convince me when you were white hot... Punk: I tried to convince myself, buddy. Colt: Convince yourself or convince me saying that this guy coming out of retirement and beating you and then going back into retirement... Punk: Did he fucking... he did that, didn't he? Colt: Yes. Punk: He came out of retirement... Colt: He was gone, came back, you were his first match, and then he went back to leaving. Punk: ... and then he went away again. Colt: To just stop you. Punk: So Hunter goes 'you know, Punk, you were in the best match at WrestleMania last year and that was the main event.' And I was like 'I'm not fucking stupid. The main event is the last match. You can push it to people who buy the PPV there's four main events; there's one main event. There's always been one main event, and I deserved it. I still deserve it. CM Punk, years later, on a television show produced by Triple H, in Saudi Arabia, after they’ve aired his apology on the big screen; Same as last week. Completely unable to determine where the incompetency ends and the spite begins. Maybe everyone is earnestly on the same page and everyone thinks this is excellent pro-wrestling. Or maybe someone is a petty dickhead, putting one of their biggest stars through a humiliation tour. Either way this was another rubbish promo, filled with crap insider jabs, with Punk once again stumbling and mumbling over his words, dead behind the eyes, clearly not feeling it. Whole thing has been a baffling mess. If nothing else, it makes it impossible to guess what’s going to happen. Nothing seems out of the question. Punk wins clean. Double turn. Seth cashes in to hilariously create a Triple Threat at Summerslam. Alongside photographs of his wife and dog, Punk must carry photographs of Stone Cold and the Performance Center in his wallet, just to get him through this bollocks. Keep eating the shit. It’ll pay off eventually. You’ll wrestle Stone Cold, inherit NXT from Shawn, and everything will be fine. Until the day Bret rolls his eyes at you. Edited June 27, 2025 by Supremo Quote
digforvictory Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 (edited) It's just amazing that he was doing that incredible MJF feud a few years ago, and now he's doing something like this. Utter shite, even without all the Saudi stuff. It ironically felt like something The Miz would do in a feud with Cena. And The Miz would probably at least do the rap better too , Punk was struggling badly at various points during the promo to get his words out. Edited June 27, 2025 by digforvictory Quote
Guest Posted June 28, 2025 Posted June 28, 2025 6 hours ago, digforvictory said: It ironically felt like something The Miz would do in a feud with Cena. This is absolutely true and one of the more damning indictments you'll get. Equally, I'm not sure what else they could do at this point. Now they're in Saudi the anti Saudi subtext had to be dropped. Cena had just copied one of his promos, so it made sense to do it back, but yikes. What a midcard way to finish it. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2025 I think Cena's acting in the whole segment was some of the worst I've seen. Filled with "shit my pants" faces and Vince McMahon gulps. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 28, 2025 Posted June 28, 2025 What a cursed show. I was thinking how annoying the "hold" music was last week for the 3 minute breaks so of course we end up with it for over half an hour continuously. I can still hear it in my head now. Do do dooooo.. AHHHHHH. The crowd may have been loud but they were also really out of time and that annoyed me too. It also annoyed me that they cheered for DIY because who does that. They did redeem themselves slightly by barely acknowledging Zelina Vega. I did assume the last segment was a fever dream i was experiencing from being hypnotised by the do do dooooos but apparently you all saw it too unfortunately. A weird fumbly mess that I'm confused anyone felt was a good idea. References that went over Saudi people's heads or were just shit or delivered shit. Just mad. Looking forward to seeing what can go wrong today. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.