Matthew Posted June 21, 2025 Posted June 21, 2025 I figured they were names that were mentioned as they were travel buddies of Cena over the years? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 21, 2025 Posted June 21, 2025 Were they though? Or are Internet people just talking bollocks again? Either option is shit. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted June 21, 2025 Posted June 21, 2025 Fans are the worst thing about everything Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 Yeah, I don’t buy that at all, I’m pretty sure that Cena just named his real friends. If it was anything else he’d have been as well as to say ‘hey Colt Cabana’ just as in the original promo. The promo is the only part of Smackdown I’ve watched, and while I don’t hate it, I feel like they’ve absolutely wasted the Cena/Punk rematch. This could have been so much more than it’s turning out to be. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 I dare say John Cena might be one of the worst heels they’ve ever had. He’s brutal. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 Remember in Friends, when Chandler wants to get rid of his weird roommate Eddie, so he and Joey just pretend they’ve never met him and he never lived there? The man has jumped back into the Seth Rollins Vortex. Where he’s always been. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia. They had never sucked a blood money covered dick. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 21, 2025 Posted June 21, 2025 I think there's a very real chance Punk wins the title in Saudi and immediately has to lie down for Seth. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: Yeah, I don’t buy that at all, I’m pretty sure that Cena just named his real friends. Cardona has never openly mentioned being friends with Punk like he has about people like Cody and The Miz. Never heard Claudio talk about him either and he wasn’t a Collision guy. No idea on Nemith Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Cardona has never openly mentioned being friends with Punk like he has about people like Cody and The Miz. Never heard Claudio talk about him either and he wasn’t a Collision guy. No idea on Nemith I meant Cena was mentioning his own friends, not Punk’s. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2025 18 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: I meant Cena was mentioning his own friends, not Punk’s. Well apparently Seth is in a group chat with Cena and Claudio about coffee. So that checks. Matt’s never mentioned Cena but maybe that’s it. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 5 hours ago, Supremo said: Hold on, Punk! Triple H paying the deposit on the beer truck as we speak. What a final act before Gerwitz takes over, having the taste of blood money covered dick forcibly washed from the mouth of CM Punk with Coors Light. Mania ends with Punk drowning in a beer bath, mid-ring, as Triple H comes out to the top of the stage, sits cross legged and goes off on one. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2025 Stone Cold officially contacts the office to say he’s willing to work next year’s Wrestlemania. Hunter knows the obvious, natural dream match to make. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Seth Freakin’ Rollins. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 48 minutes ago, Supremo said: Stone Cold officially contacts the office to say he’s willing to work next year’s Wrestlemania. Hunter knows the obvious, natural dream match to make. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Seth Freakin’ Rollins. Seth coming out in a bald cap and fake goatee may be worth the shit match Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.