UKFF Netflix / Amazon Prime Recommendations Thread

Loki

• Paid Members

Behind the Curve. Documentary about Flat Earthers.

I don't do drugs, but the satisfaction from watching Flat Earthers accidentally proving themselves wrong? I bet that's what Heroin feels like.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Haven't seen anyone mentioned Happy! yet. It's about a disgraced cop who has a heart attack and when he comes back to life see's a talking cartoon unicorn who guides him to find a kidnapped child. Stars Oz favourite Christopher Meloni and the voice of Patton Oswalt. It's violent, gory and funny and has a 2nd season coming out in march. It is a SyFy show in the states, but branded a Netflix original over here.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:38 PM, Supremo said:

Behind the Curve. Documentary about Flat Earthers.

Hide contents

I don't do drugs, but the satisfaction from watching Flat Earthers accidentally proving themselves wrong? I bet that's what Heroin feels like.

Watched this last night, really enjoyed it despite the amount of exasperated gesturing at the TV I was doing.

Chuckled when the little Bryan/AJ bit appeared too.

There’s been some really decent food programmes from them as well. Salt Fat Acid Heat and Somebody Feed Phil are really good but Ugly Delicious is my favourite. 

I really like David Chang, and the fried chicken episode in particular was quite educating, and I didn’t know the cultural significance of that particular food outside of the racial stereotypes, well worth a watch if that’s your bag 

Finally finished season 4 of arrested development, which was occasionally brilliant, sometimes good but overall pretty poor. Does it pick up again in season 5? I'll probably watch it anyway as I'm a bit of a completist for this, but I'm hoping it's an improvement. 

Thanks Chest. AP, try again with the recut if you haven't already. There's a few moments of genius that make it just about worthwhile. Though I would skip all the George Sr and Tobias/Lindsey episodes if I were rewatching. Nothing interesting happens.

Also I'm not sure about the "paedos, lol" humour. Are we really laughing about that yet?