Brexit

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

bookies have her to survive, but lets hope so. With that, and speculation of impeaching Trump, this month could be very interesting!

May can’t possibly survive imo to back her now is madness. Watching her take total savaging over her deal from both sides of the house was enough. 

The keep her in and she pursues the current plan... The dup may well say no more votes allowing labour to force an election. 

2 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Apparently more than the required number of MPs have vocally supported her on twitter, so in theory she is safe, but with these snaky as fuck Tories, who knows. 

Especially with it being a secret ballot. 

• Paid Members

I want her to hang on. She needs to be the albatross around their neck. Too many people in this country are looking for an excuse to vote Tory despite their worst excesses, because apparently Labour would be so much worse, so a new leader is the last thing I want to see.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, quote the raven said:

Awesome thanks for sharing that. 

Last time you mentioned me I think you referred to me as 

a stinking floater of a turd I’d assume we are getting on better? 

Get over it mate, that was actually three years ago (according to the PM you sent me earlier). I'm sure I've thought worse things about you since.

Anyway, this wasn't a personal attack, more a comment on the fact that you seem pretty ill informed on all this business from your posting in this thread.

• Paid Members

Im informed she’s clearly the worst pm in our life time. The fact the posters here from the left want her to stay should say volumes for her tenure. 

A few pages back details her continued car crash of office. 

If she stays I couldn’t vote for her regardless of who the opposition is. 

If they seriously think she could win another election after the mauling she got in the last one that then required a huge bribe to the DUP they deserve everything they are going to get.

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members

There are worse PM's than her. If you had gone for ineffective then you would have been closer. However badly this has gone for May and gone for the country she didn't call the referendum as a way of trying to control her own party, then fuck off sharpish when it all went tits up, despite promising not to resign.